Terry Connerton to Present Webinar on Impact of New Rule on Investment Advisors and Fiduciaries
Firm attorney Terry Connerton will be presenting a webinar with Financial Research Associates on "The Impact of the Coming 408(b)(2) Rule on Investment Advisors and Fiduciaries" on May 17, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. EST. The course will address the following questions:
- What exactly (and in laymen's terms) are the new requirements of these new rules and how do I ensure that I'm compliant?
- What are the various types of direct and indirect fees that are typically received by service providers in connection with the performance of services to retirement plans?
- What is reasonable compensation?
- What are the best practices in selection and monitoring of service providers?
- What constitutes a reasonable contract?
- What are people going to do to change their contracts?
- What do plan fiduciaries need to do with the information they receive and what if they fail to receive the required information?
For more details, including registration, please click here.