Eric D. RosenbergAssociate412.918.1186
Corporate Transactions and Securities
Commercial Lending, Creditor's Rights, Workouts and Bankruptcy
Commercial Loan Documentation
Commercial Loan Workouts
BiographyEric grew up in the South Hills and after obtaining his undergraduate degree from John Carroll University, returned to Pittsburgh to pursue his MBA and law degree.
Eric grew up in the South Hills and after obtaining his
undergraduate degree from John Carroll University, returned to
Pittsburgh to pursue his MBA and law degree.
He practices primarily in the areas of corporate law, business transactions, and commercial law, and has experience representing buyers, sellers, and shareholders in various corporate transactions including stock and asset purchases and sales. Eric also represents financial institutions in the drafting of agreements, loan documents, and in representing creditor's rights in workouts.
- Represented an electrical component manufacturing company in a $100,000,000 stock sale transaction.
- Acted as counsel to a large fabricator and distributor in multiple asset and stock purchase transactions throughout the country.
- Represented a financial institution in connection with a $20,000,000 revolving credit facility to a wholesale pharmaceutical distributor.
- Represented various financial institutions in the preparation of loan documentation for asset and real estate secured loans ranging from $200,000 to $20,000,000.
- Represented various financial institutions in workouts in state court and bankruptcy court.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 2006 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2001 J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
- 1995 M.B.A., Duquesne University
- 1990 B.S., Business Administration, John Carroll University