Eric grew up in the South Hills and after obtaining his undergraduate degree from John Carroll University, returned to Pittsburgh to pursue his MBA and law degree.
He practices primarily in the areas of creditor’s rights, commercial law and corporate law, and has experience representing secured and unsecured creditors in state court workouts, bankruptcy court and in the drafting of loan documents.
- Counsel and represent secured and unsecured creditors in Bankruptcy court with respect to the Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 plan confirmation process.
- Represent purchaser of business assets and real property in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy sale process including bidding procedure, negotiation and drafting of purchase agreement, review of title and obtaining court approval of sale.
- Represent creditors in Adversary Proceedings in Bankruptcy Court related to valuation of collateral, determination of amount of claim and preferential transfers.
- Represent and counsel lenders in connection with structuring, documenting, negotiating and closing asset based credit facilities, real estate loans and acquisition financing ranging from $250,000 to $50 million.
- Represent buyers and sellers in asset, stock and merger transactions ranging from $2 million to $100 million.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- 2006 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2001-2006 McGrath McCall, P.C.
- 2001 J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
- 1995 M.B.A., Duquesne University
- 1990 B.S., Business Administration, John Carroll University