Jason Kreps, an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions and Securities group, practices primarily in the areas of business and corporate law.
His focus is on private company mergers and acquisitions, private debt and equity transactions, and early-stage capital generation. His practice also includes advising clients on corporate organization and governance, commercial contract and licensing negotiations, and private securities offerings and compliance matters.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- 2015: Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP
- 2012: RK Adler LLP (now, Dentons US LLP)
- 2011: J.D., New York Law School
- 2008: B.S., Neuroscience, Allegheny College
- New York