Paul Minton has a diverse practice and represents businesses, corporate clients and individuals in all types of business transactions.
He has represented corporate clients in a variety of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, preparation and review of commercial documents and agreements, real estate and other general corporate matters. He has advised businesses on choice of entity issues, governance issues as well as issues related to estate and business succession planning. He has significant experience in lending and loan transactions, real estate transactions, as well as bank regulatory matters.
Paul has consulted individuals on estate planning and estate tax issues. He has significant experience with estate administration matters.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- 1998: J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, Managing Editor Duquesne Law Review
- 1988: B.S., The Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania