Stefan Dann maintains a transactional practice representing lenders and borrowers in all facets of commercial and real estate loan originations and closings and represents property owners in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of real estate and in leasing matters.
He represents lenders and borrowers in complex commercial and real estate lending transactions, both single lender and syndicated transactions, for commercial purposes, property acquisitions, construction projects, and refinancings, including loan document drafting and negotiation, due diligence review, and loan closing.
Representative MattersCOMMERCIAL FINANCE
- Represented lender in connection with a credit facility consisting of a $9,650,000 term loan to partially finance the acquisition of a target company.
- Represented borrower in connection with a $17,000,000 term loan.
- Represented lender in connection with a $3,000,000 revolving line of credit.
- Represented lender in connection with a $15,000,000 revolving line of credit.
- Represented lender in connection with a $8,500,000 term loan to refinance a 4-property portfolio.
- Represented lender in connection with a $25,000,000 construction loan for a golf course club house.
- Represented lender in connection with a $23,000,000 term loan to refinance a shopping center.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $7,350,000 term loan for the acquisition of a self-storage facility.
- Represented lender in connection with a $21,450,000 term loan for the acquisition of an office building.
- Represented lender in connection with a $9,600,000 term loan for the acquisition of a hotel.
- Represented national retailer in sale of real estate located in Southington, CT.
- Represented a national developer in connection with negotiation of a ground lease in Harmar Township, PA.
- Represented real estate investment trust (REIT) in acquisition of 13-property portfolio in PA and NJ.
- Represented individual investor in acquisition of three properties in PA, NJ and NY.
- Represented national retailer in connection with negotiation of space leases, subleases and lease amendments.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation Name Change Project (Pro Bono Program)
- 2019: Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2014: Reed Smith LLP
- 2010: Tucker Arensberg, P.C.
- 2009: J.D., summa cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law, Member, Duquesne Law Review
- 2003: B.S., Marine Science/Biology, University of Miami
- S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania