Timothy Kravetz, an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions and Securities group, practices primarily in the areas of business and corporate law, with an emphasis on private and public company mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
His practice also includes advising clients with respect to private securities offerings and securities compliance matters, as well as governance matters.
Tim regularly assists clients with the drafting of a broad range of contracts, including distribution and supply arrangements, licensing agreements and other commercial agreements. He advises clients in a variety of industries, including specialty manufacturing and engineered products, education, aerospace, healthcare and homecare, technology and energy.
- Represented a large, public company client in a $390 million negotiated tender offer acquisition by an affiliate of a private investment firm.
- Represented a diversified Fortune 50 public company client that provides a broad range of support services to the building systems and aerospace industries in numerous acquisitions and divestitures over a multi-year period.
- Represented a tire recycling services company in multiple acquisitions and commercial transactions over a multi-year period.
- Represented a specialty manufacturing client in multiple asset acquisitions.
- Represented a healthcare information systems client in an initial round private equity investment transaction.
- Represented an educational software development client in a $9 million initial round private equity investment transaction.
- Represented a mobile payments technology client in its sale to Google.
- Represented a drug and alcohol rehabilitation company in connection with the sale of a controlling interest to a private equity firm.
- Represented a large, Canadian public company in its $400 million divestiture of a food service packaging subsidiary to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a credit card processing company in connection with a private equity fund investment in the aggregate amount of $60 million.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- 2015 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2010 K&L Gates
- 2009 J.D., magna cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law
- 2005 B.S., magna cum laude, Ohio University