Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC seeks to hire a creditors rights, bankruptcy, insolvency, and workout attorney to join its Banking practice group.
Metz Lewis is a Pittsburgh-based law firm with a reputation for delivery of sophisticated legal advisory to its middle-market business and banking client base.
We are currently searching for an experienced attorney who is interested in being based in Pittsburgh, although the firm has adopted a hybrid office policy. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience. This excellent opportunity is for a candidate looking to work for an award-winning firm that values teamwork and innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Representation of secured and unsecured creditors in all aspects of Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcies
- Confession of judgment
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Replevin actions
- Article 9 sales, auctions, and other collateral liquidations
- Enforcement of judgments
- Lien priority litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Collection proceedings
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Loan modification agreements, forbearance agreements, deed in lieu of foreclosure, and similar transactions
- 5-10 years of legal experience
- Ability to organize/prioritize, and handle multiple time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Maintain existing client relationships and business
- Ability to maintain and expand client relationship
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hybrid work schedule
- Performance-based bonus
Work location: Pittsburgh, hybrid schedule optional
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Metz Lewis
Metz Lewis provides best-in-class service, at highly competitive rates, and offers an ideal platform to grow a practice that is primarily focused on assisting clients in the tri-state region. We pride ourselves on a culture of hard work, being good partners (among our lawyers and with our clients), and helping lawyers achieve their professional goals. Metz Lewis has been consistently ranked a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.