Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC seeks a Paralegal for the firm’s Bank and Corporate practice groups.
The position entails preforming a wide range of complex administrative functions including forming corporations, performing legal research, and other paralegal projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Paralegal certificate is a plus, not required.
- Highly detailed, organized, and multi-tasker.
- Ability to manage workflow assigned by multiple attorneys and work under tight deadlines and other time constraints with competing and shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep clients on task in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently while effectively working as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good judgment and strict confidentiality.
- Strong research and investigative skills.
- Ability to accept ownership of projects and successfully drive the project tasks on a daily basis.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite and other legal software like deal rooms.
Metz Lewis offers a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefit package. Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.