We are seeking a part-time legal assistant with specific availability in the afternoon (3-7 pm) and limited weekend support for its Pittsburgh office.
The position entails a range of administrative functions including editing, formatting, and managing versions of documents for review.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency with computer programs within Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word.
- Highly detailed, organized, and multi-tasker.
- Ability to manage workflow assigned by multiple attorneys and work under tight deadlines and other time constraints with competing and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently while effectively working as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good judgment and strict confidentiality.
- Strong writing and revision skills.
- Ability to accept ownership of projects and successfully drive the project tasks on a daily/weekly basis.
- Opportunity to work directly on client matters.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Metz Lewis offers a competitive salary based on experience. In-person preferred. Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.