Allyson Matvey is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions and Securities group.
She practices primarily in the areas of business and corporate law, with an emphasis on private company mergers and acquisitions. Allyson also assists the Personal Client Services group with estate planning, estate administration, and tax compliance.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 2016 J.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Tax Law Certificate Recipient
- CALI Award - Tax Law and Policy
- 2013 B.A., B.S., magna cum laude, Loyola University Chicago