Charles Lipp is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Corporate group.
Charles focuses his practice in the areas of general corporate law and related corporate matters. He has experience in the financial services, commercial telecommunications, and healthcare industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Charles worked in the financial services industry handling various banking and non-banking compliance related matters.
While earning his law degree, Charles gained practical experience clerking in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and through various clinical and in-house counsel internships.
- Legal Research and Writing
- General Corporate Law
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 2014 Duquesne student member of the National Political Science Honor Society – Pi Sigma Alpha
- 2017 J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
- A.L.I. Award: Legal Research and Writing
- 2014 B.S., Duquesne University
- Political Science; Business Certificate