Eric Bradley is a commercial real estate attorney and a member of the firm.
Eric’s practice consists of commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions; commercial real estate finance (construction, permanent, and refinance); commercial real estate development; commercial real estate leasing (office, retail, and industrial); and commercial real estate title insurance.
- Represented a borrower in connection with a $61,000,000 construction loan that involved the refinancing of existing debt, the demolition of certain existing improvements, and the construction of a 230,000 square foot facility. Also served as title agent for the title underwriter in connection therewith.
- Represented a borrower in connection with the acquisition and financing of an office building for the relocation of its corporate headquarters and a facility previously leased by one of its affiliates.
- Represented a large producer of natural gas by providing drilling title opinions in connection with various oil and gas leases in Pennsylvania.
- Represented one of the fasted growing companies in the United States (according to Magazine) in relocating and consolidating its offices and distribution facility (approximately 150,000 square feet in the aggregate) into a facility that provided maximum flexibility for growth and expansion.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in connection with the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of an 800,000 square foot retail shopping center in Altoona, PA. Tenants included Home Depot, Boscov's, Giant Eagle, GetGo, Dick's Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, Barnes and Noble, Michaels, Bed Bath and Beyond, ULTA, PetCo, Staples, Best Buy, Roomful Express, Kohl's, Dress Barn, Panera, Verizon, Fashion Bug, GNC, Cold Stone, Game Stop, David's Bridal, Mattress Warehouse, Lone Star, Chili's and other local retailers.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in connection with the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of a 1,200,000 square foot retail shopping center in the North Tampa, FL area. Tenants included Bed, Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Cobb Theater, Dick's Sporting Goods, Dollar Tree, Michael's, Ross Dress for Less, Toys R Us, PetsMart, TJ Maxx, ULTA, Eyeglass World, GNC, T-Mobile, Mattress Firm, Office Leases, Ritz Camera, Verizon, AT&T, Chili's and other local retailers.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in connection with the sale of a 380,000 square foot retail shopping center in Bloomsburg, PA to Inland Real Estate (a publicly traded real estate investment trust). Tenants included Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Office Depot, PetCo, Verizon Wireless, Panera, Shoe Department, Fashion Bug, International Buffet, Sally Beauty, Mattress Warehouse, Game Stop, Dollar Tree and other local retailers.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in connection with the acquisition (from Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company), financing, redevelopment and leasing of an existing 215,000 square foot retail shopping center in Columbus, OH. This project was a joint venture with another commercial real estate developer located in Columbus, OH. Tenants included Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company, Family Dollar Stores, FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Services, Inc., GetGo, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Harbor Freight
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Lending
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisitions and Sales of Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lending
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Real Property Section Officer-Council (3 years)
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Real Property Section Chair
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer - Rising Star (Law & Politics), 2005, 2006, 2007
- Cambridge Who's Who® Among Executives and Professionals, 2007-2008
- 2012: Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2011: Dickie, McCamey&Chilcote, P.C.
- 2010: CresaPartners Pittsburgh, LLC
- 2005: ECHO Real Estate Services Company
- 1998: Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- 1996 J.D., Duquesne University School of Law The Duquesne University Law Review (1994-96) Research Editor (1995-96)
- 1993 B.S., cum laude, Industrial Management and Economics, Carnegie Mellon University Ranked 3/32 in Department (IMC) and 8/112 in College (IM)
- Resident Title Insurance Agent (Pennsylvania)
- Associate Real Estate Broker (Pennsylvania)