- REAL ESTATE LEASING
- Represented industrial supplier in connection with sublease of 27 acre multi-building facility.
- Represented national insurance company in negotiating leases for satellite offices and regional headquarters.
- Represented corporation in negotiating industrial leases throughout North America.
- Represented regional landlord in negotiating leases for 100,000+ sq. ft. office buildings.
- Represented regional strip mall operator in negotiating retail leases.
- ACQUISITIONS AND SALES OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Represented financial institution seller in disposition of 40 unit mixed-use apartment building.
- Represented regional manufacturer in connection with acquisition of vacant land and construction of a 50,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility.
- Represented developer in acquisition of 74 improved vacant residential lots in planned housing development.
- Represented regional floor and carpet retailer in purchases and sales of warehouse facilities.
- Represented regional parking garage operator in purchases and sales of parking garage structures.
- REAL ESTATE FINANCE
- Represented lender in $17,000,000 refinancing of multi-tenant industrial warehouse.
- Represented agent lender in $54,200,000 syndicated construction loan for mixed-use apartment building.
- Represented lender in $42,000,000 construction loan for condominium project secured by ground lease mortgage.
- Represented lender in $21,000,000 acquisition and development loan to seven entity TIC borrower for industrial park.
- Represented developer in $4,000,000 construction loan for condominium project.
- COMMERCIAL LOAN WORKOUTS
- Represented lender in $67,000,000 Forbearance Agreement with national home builder involving seven projects
- Represented lender in $7,000,000 Deed in lieu of Foreclosure Agreement of retail strip mall
- Represented lender in restructuring $5,000,000 loan secured by three apartment complexes
- Represented lender in $2,000,000 short sale of apartment building
- Represented lender in $6,000,000 Deed in lieu of Foreclosure Agreement of partially completed residential subdivision
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisitions and Sales of Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Leasing
- Commercial Loan Workouts
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- NAIOP, Pittsburgh Chapter
- 2010 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2008 Dykema Gossett, PLLC
- 2006 Schwartz Cooper Chartered
- 2004 J.D., cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law
- 2001 M.B.A., Duquesne University John F. Donahue Graduate School of Business
- 2001 B.A., cum laude, Duquesne University
- West Virginia (inactive)
- Illinois (inactive)