Nicholas Holland is a member of the Private Client Services group at Metz Lewis.
Nick’s primary practice focus is individual tax planning and compliance for corporate executives and high net worth individuals. Nick also practices tax, business, estate and financial planning law. Nick’s experience as an adjunct professor at Mercyhurst University provides him with a background in explaining complex tax and estate matters in a pragmatic fashion.
- Provide clients with comprehensive income tax planning services for high net worth individuals, businesses, and families.
- Represent clients in tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities.
- Develop and implement estate planning and gifting strategies to maximize the use of lifetime gift tax exemption and generation skipping tax exemption.
- Administer estates from death through their completion, ranging from high net worth estates to insolvent estates.
- Prepare federal, state, local, gift, estate, generation skipping tax and inheritance tax returns.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- 2015 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2012 MacDonald Illig Jones & Britton LLP
- 2012 J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- 2008 B.S.B.A., magna cum laude, Accounting, University of Pittsburgh