Rachel is a member of the firm’s Tax, Trusts, and Estates Group.
She helps clients create strategies for generational wealth transfer as well as tax and estate planning.
Rachel has particular strength and concentrates her practice on individual tax planning and compliance, tax controversy, and estate administration.
Prior to joining Metz Lewis, Rachel worked on a specialized estate team within the Wealth Management Tax Services practice at PwC, focusing on estate, inheritance, and fiduciary tax compliance. With her extensive tax knowledge, she is an integral part of our tax team that prepares and reviews tax returns to carry out our planning.
- 2019: Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2015: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- 2022: JD, Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University
- 2015: MS in Accounting, University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- 2014: BSBA, Accounting and Marketing, University of Pittsburgh