Greer Martin supports the Corporate Group as the firm’s first Director of Business Intelligence.
In her role, she employs data-driven strategies to improve the firm’s client service, processes, information collection/reporting, and other strategic projects.
Prior to joining Metz Lewis, Greer worked with private and public organizations and law firms in legal and technology capacities. She has over ten years of experience optimizing business strategies via business intelligence and maintains a passion for problem-solving.
- Represented youth empowerment nonprofit negotiating and navigating online copyright infringements.
- Represented technology company, with a B2B model, where its customers (businesses) were hacked through phishing schemes.
- Represented industrial property owner of over 60 acres facing environmental protection claims for the lack of due diligence of previous owners.
- Business intelligence
- Corporate law
- Management consulting
- Data science
- Digital marketing
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Three Rivers Youth: Board Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Club
- The Links, Incorporation: Corresponding Secretary, Technology Chair
- Master's degree: Carnegie Mellon University
- Bachelor's degree: University of Pittsburgh