Greer Martin supports the Corporate Group as the firm’s first Director of Business Intelligence.
In her role, she employs strategy and business intelligence to improve the firm’s client service, processes, information collection, and other strategic projects.
Prior to joining Metz Lewis, Greer worked with organizations in private and public sectors, law firms, and fortune 500 companies, focusing on technology. Additionally, she has over ten years of experience optimizing business strategies via business intelligence.
- Represented youth empowerment nonprofit negotiating and navigating online copyright infringements.
- Represented technology company, with a B2B model, where its customers (businesses) were hacked through phishing schemes.
- Represented industrial property owner of over 60 acres facing environmental protection claims for the lack of due diligence of previous owners.
- Business intelligence
- Corporate law
- Management consulting
- Data science
- Digital marketing
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- The Links, Incorporation: Corresponding Secretary, Technology Chair
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Community Service Award (2022): Sisters Saving Ourselves Now
- Master's degree: Carnegie Mellon University
- Bachelor's degree: University of Pittsburgh