Shelli Arnold is the first Chief Administrative Officer at the firm.
In her role, Shelli manages all administrative, accounting, and human resource functions firmwide.
Shelli has an extensive background managing shared service functions as she served as the Chief Operating Officer at the Graduate Management Admission Council, an international non-profit organization best known for owning the GMAT exam and most recently as the Director of Human Resources for Washington County, PA.
Shelli and her husband Jim live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and have two children.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Past SCHRPP Board Member (Society of County Human Resource Professionals in Pennsylvania)
- Society for Human Resource Management Member
- Leadership Washington County
- 2019: County of Washington, Director of Human Resources
- 1996: Graduate Management Admission Council, Chief Operating Officer & Assistant Corporate Secretary
- 1993: MD Oppenheim Certified Accountants, Senior Accountant
- 2002: MBA, Marymount University, Human Resources Specialization
- 1993: BSBA, Waynesburg University, Business Administration
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Management