Christian Stoffan has experience advising clients on a wide variety of real estate transactional matters.
He has been named to the “Ones to Watch” list for Corporate Law and Real Estate Law by the 2021 Best Lawyers in America publication. Christian has experience representing purchasers and sellers of real estate assets, landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters and lenders and borrowers in financing transactions. Additionally, Mr. Stoffan assists with due diligence matters and investigating title issues in connection with corporate and real estate transactions.
- Represent owners of high-rise office buildings in connection with leasing matters.
- Represent real estate investors in the acquisition, finance and re-refinance (both traditional and agency) of multi-family housing assets.
- Represent local business owners in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of their commercial real estate ventures, including negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements (office, industrial and retail), together with related business entity formation and corporate guidance.
- Represented publicly traded biotech company in build-to-suit lease agreement and eventual exercise of purchase option for 150,000 square foot state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Represented client in acquisition of 333-acre multi-modal transloading facility located along the Ohio River.
- Represented leading supplier and distributor of commercial construction products with 23 branch locations in 15 states in equity sale to a U.S. subsidiary of a publicly traded Swiss company.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association – Real Property Section
- Member, NAIOP
- BA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2010
- JD, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2013, Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® – Community Law and Business Clinic
- North Carolina