Christopher Brodman is a founding member of Metz Lewis. He is the President of the Firm, a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and a member of the Corporate Group. His diverse client base values him as a dedicated, practical, and experienced business advisor and general counsel.
He has a wealth of business experience which allows him to help clients identify and achieve strategic business and legal objectives. Chris also has vast experience representing clients in business transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- 2018 Pittsburgh Smart 50 Honoree
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review
- Vice Chairman, Alzheimer’s Association of Pennsylvania
- Director, Ingmar Medical, LLC
- Director, Babel Health, LLC
- Director, Anchor Holdings, Inc.
- Board Member, Exit Planning Institute, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Advisory Board Member, TruFood Mfg.
- Member, Vistage International
- Member, Alois Society of The Alzheimer's Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 1998 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC President of the Executive Committee
- 1991 J.D., magna cum laude, University of Akron, Akron, OH Editorial Board, University of Akron Law Review
- 1985 B.A., History and Communications, Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- 1981 Summit High School, Summit, NJ