Christopher Brodman is a member of our corporate group. His diverse client base values him as a dedicated, practical, and experienced business advisor and general counsel.
His ability to quickly identify and solve problems is an asset to the Firm’s clients. He has a wealth of business experience which allows him to help clients identify and achieve strategic business and legal objectives. Chris also has vast experience representing clients in business transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
As a founding member of the Firm and a member of the Executive Committee at Metz Lewis, Chris takes pride in the culture of the Firm. Chris and his wife, Sharon, met at Allegheny College. They have four children.
- Represented portfolio company of a PE firm in its acquisition of seven (7) related entities located throughout the Midwest.
- Represented majority shareholder of a Pittsburgh company in his acquisition of the minority owned shares under Article 9 of the UCC.
- Represented large North American value-added distributor in acquisition of ESOP owned company and its 7 partially-owned subsidiaries located on the West Coast.
- Represented U.S. based consumer products company in acquiring the assets of an insolvent public company. Assets included famous trademark.
- Represented a national industrial products company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a regional industrial services business.
- Represented a national manufacturing and distribution company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a regional service business located in the Chicago area. Target company was unionized. Representation included substantial labor issues.
- Represented a national industrial products company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of an ancillary business engaged in providing services to customers in the oil and gas drilling business.
- Represented client in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a construction products and services franchise.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Statutory Law Committee
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Real Property, Taxation and Business Law Sections
- Director, Hampton Athletic Association
- Member, Pittsburgh Field Club
- Member, Duquesne Club
- Contributer to ExitPromise.com. Connect with Chris at ExitPromise.com, where he is a featured Corporate Law Expert.
- 1998 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC Member of the Executive Committee Chairman, Corporate Transactions and Securities Group
- 1991 Dickie, McCamey&Chilcote, P.C.
- 1991 J.D., magna cum laude, University of Akron Editorial Board, University of Akron Law Review
- 1985 B.A., History and Communications, Allegheny College