Christopher Brodman is a member of our corporate group. His diverse client base values him as a dedicated, practical, and experienced business advisor and general counsel.
His ability to quickly identify and solve problems is an asset to the Firm’s clients. He has a wealth of business experience which allows him to help clients identify and achieve strategic business and legal objectives. Chris also has vast experience representing clients in business transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Statutory Law Committee
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Real Property, Taxation and Business Law Sections
- Director, Hampton Athletic Association
- Member, Pittsburgh Field Club
- Member, Duquesne Club
- Member, Alois Society of The Alzheimer's Association
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review
- PPR Realty Advising Board Member
- TruFood Mfg Advisory Board Member
- Alzheimer’s Research Board Member
- 1998 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC President of the Executive Committee
- 1991 J.D., magna cum laude, University of Akron Editorial Board, University of Akron Law Review
- 1985 B.A., History and Communications, Allegheny College