Christopher Brodman is a founding member of Metz Lewis.
He is the President of the Firm, a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and a member of the Corporate Group. His diverse client base values him as a dedicated, practical, and experienced business advisor and general counsel.
He has a wealth of business experience which allows him to help clients identify and achieve strategic business and legal objectives. Chris also has vast experience representing clients in business transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented portfolio company of a PE firm in its acquisition of seven (7) related entities located throughout the Midwest.
- Represented majority shareholder of a Pittsburgh company in his acquisition of the minority owned shares under Article 9 of the UCC.
- Represented large North American value-added distributor in acquisition of ESOP owned company and its 7 partially-owned subsidiaries located on the West Coast.
- Represented U.S. based consumer products company in acquiring the assets of an insolvent public company. Assets included famous trademark.
- Represented a national industrial products company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a regional industrial services business.
- Represented a national manufacturing and distribution company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a regional service business located in the Chicago area. Target company was unionized. Representation included substantial labor issues.
- Represented a national industrial products company in connection with its acquisition of the assets of an ancillary business engaged in providing services to customers in the oil and gas drilling business.
- Represented client in connection with its acquisition of the assets of a construction products and services franchise.
- General Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- 2018 Pittsburgh Smart 50 Honoree
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review
- Vice Chairman, Alzheimer’s Association of Pennsylvania
- Director, Ingmar Medical, LLC
- Director, Babel Health, LLC
- Director, Anchor Holdings, Inc.
- Board Member, Exit Planning Institute, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Advisory Board Member, TruFood Mfg.
- Member, Vistage International
- Member, Alois Society of The Alzheimer's Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 1998 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC President of the Executive Committee
- 1991: J.D., magna cum laude, University of Akron, Akron, OH Editorial Board, University of Akron Law Review
- 1985: B.A., History and Communications, Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- 1981: Summit High School, Summit, NJ