Diana Leech is a member of the firm’s Corporate Group.
Diana focuses her practice in the areas of business transactions, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and business and succession planning.
She also has a wide range of experience in drafting and negotiating transactions and agreements and advising clients on general corporate matters.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 2006 J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Lead Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce
- 2002 M.B.A., Temple University, Fox School of Business and Management
- 1998 B.A., Biology and English, Bucknell University
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania