Metz Lewis’s Real Estate Group regularly handles a wide range of commercial real estate transactions.
Our Real Estate Group advises clients on complex issues throughout the industry. We represent a wide variety of clients, both regionally and around the country, including developers, lenders, private equity funds, investors, family offices and operating companies of all sizes. Our representations include:
- Development, acquisition and disposition of office, multifamily, industrial, retail and hotel properties;
- Handling all real estate aspects of M&A transactions;
- Sale-leaseback transactions;
- Build-to-suit transactions;
- Private offerings of various types of real estate securities;
- Representing borrowers and lenders in connection with financing transactions (traditional mortgage financing, as well as CMBS and Agency debt on the borrower side);
- Leasing on behalf of landlords and tenants;
- Title insurance and settlement services;
- Real estate litigation; and
- Real estate workouts and restructurings (in and out of bankruptcy).
At Metz Lewis, we take pride in providing our clients with a sophisticated approach that also weighs the practical, market-focused considerations applicable to any particular transaction. Our group’s attorneys are recognized as leaders in the commercial real estate industry, many of whom are active with the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and the Master Builders Association (MBA).