COVID-19 and its aftermath has caused businesses large and small to reassess many aspects of normal operations, including supply chain risks, liquidity constraints, overhead and fixed costs and debt.
The attorneys at Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC can help organizations navigate the uncertainties they face in this “new normal”. Metz Lewis understands that these difficult times impact many aspects of your business and is prepared to guide you through the financial difficulties that your company faces. To help you identify and mitigate risks for your company we take a multi-disciplinary approach to counsel our clients – leveraging our diverse range of practices including corporate, finance and banking, bankruptcy, taxation, real estate, employment and labor practice groups.
Our team has a broad focus on risk and operation mitigation strategies including:
- Provide strategic analysis to management regarding turnaround options and tax concerns
- Review financial and balance sheet issues and provide advice on capital structures and operational restructuring
- Provide analysis regarding critical vendors and supply chain concerns
- Negotiate arrangements with creditors, vendors and customers in order to maximize our client’s use of cash flow and allow for market recovery including preparing key agreements such as vendor payment plans and “standstill” arrangements
- Identify and implement recapitalization solutions
- Connecting borrowers with lenders
Metz Lewis attorneys are mobilized to advise businesses and individuals regarding time sensitive coronavirus-related issues. Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures, and we stand ready to provide our proven guidance to help you determine the best path forward in this uncertain future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Metz Lewis contact or a member of the Distressed Situations Team.