The public health and economic crisis posed by the COVID-19 pandemic will have a substantial impact on lending and the banking industry.
Lenders, financial consultants, borrowers and turnaround professionals must be ready to meet the challenges ahead.
The Banking & Creditor’s Rights team at Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC has over 100 years combined experience helping clients navigate through troubled financial times. Although our physical office may be closed, we are prepared to assist you, including review and analysis of existing loan facilities, negotiation and preparation of loan documents and forbearance agreements, enforcement of creditor collection remedies, and bankruptcy representation.
Metz Lewis is also closely monitoring the Trump Administration’s efforts to provide loans and other financial assistance to business impacted by the sudden economic instability.
For more information, or to speak with one of our professionals, please contact:
- David Horvitz: 412-918-1167 | email@example.com
- John O’Keefe: 412-918-1133 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Golias: 412-918-1156 | email@example.com
- Nicholas Didomenico: 412-918-1155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger Poorman: 412-918-1163 | email@example.com
- Justin Tuskan: 412-918-1158 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Metz Lewis has experienced, solutions-driven lawyers across several practice areas and industries. Our Corporate and Labor & Employment attorneys are also available to tackle issues related to the changing nature of business operations during this time. Best wishes to all for health and safety.
This post was written by Justin Tuskan