Charlie Buttgereit is a law clerk in the firm’s Tax, Trusts, and Estates group.
He assists primarily with individual tax planning, estate planning, and estate administration for high net worth individuals. Prior to beginning his legal career, Charlie worked as a federal and state income tax analyst for The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- 2020: J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Pittsburgh Tax Review; Note, Reinstating and Revising §162(m)’s Performance Based Pay Exception, 17 Pitt. Tax Rev. 201 (2019).
- Teaching Assistant; Legal Writing & Analysis
- Pittsburgh Tax Club Memorial Prize Recipient
- CALI Awards; Partnership Tax, Agency & Partnership Law
- Tax Law Concentration Certificate Recipient
- 2012: B.S.B.A, Duquesne University
- Pennsylvania (pending December 2020)