A corporate attorney, David Cook serves private and closely-held businesses as outside general counsel, advising on all aspects of general corporate as well as employment law.
He has worked with businesses and individuals in a variety of fields, including emerging businesses, life sciences, technology, and sports law.
He has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating corporate and commercial contracts, including contract manufacturing, joint venture, terms of sale, distribution, purchase orders, consulting, licensing, employment, leasing, sponsored research, university research, business associate, data use, and material transfer agreements.
- Represent molecular diagnostic laboratories with day-to-day legal, business and personnel issues as outside general counsel.
- Represent point of sales company as outside general counsel. Counsel client on various aspects of business, including employment, sales and marketing, and governance issues.
- Represented personalized cancer therapy company in all aspects of its business and personnel issues.
- General Counsel
- General Corporate Law
- Employment Law
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Board Member, The Children’s Home of Pittsburgh
- Board Member, Lemieux Family Center