George Mongell has substantial global real estate experience, encompassing over $2 Billion in real estate work.
Mongell’s experience also includes a Congressional briefing, keynote addresses, policy implementation, real estate panel discussions and other ventures pertaining to a variety of sustainability initiatives.
He has represented private entities, REITs, developers, sports teams and others on matters pertaining to mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, finance, leasing, and development contracts. He is well versed in real estate matters of office, commercial, retail, industrial, multi-family, hospitality, and sports arena properties in excess of $5 Billion, among other real estate finance, title, and land use matters. George joins the firm’s already impressive Real Estate practice.
- 2018 – Present - Metz Lewis Broadman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2014 – Present – Norrfoss LLC
- 2012 – K&L Gates
- 2007 – Covington & Burling LLP
- 2004 – Pepper Hamilton, LLP
- 2004 J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- 2004 M.S.P.P.M., Carnegie Mellon University, H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management
- 2000 B.S., University of Pittsburgh
- New York
- Washington, D.C.