Gregory Gross has represented buyers and sellers in a wide variety of business transactions, including stock and asset purchases, mergers, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
He has worked on numerous deals in the healthcare, biotechnology, software, manufacturing, educational and services industries. Greg has enjoyed a wide-ranging healthcare practice. His clients have included home health agencies, durable medical equipment vendors, healthcare finders and brokers, and companies in the healthcare analytics, software and early intervention sectors. He has also represented physician and dental practices.
Greg has also practiced securities law. His securities clients have ranged from start-ups to established companies. He has provided guidance on a broad range of securities matters, including equity and debt offerings, venture capital investments, mutual fund formation and regulation, investment adviser regulation, and compliance with federal, state, and stock exchange regulations.
He has also advised clients on corporate matters, including helping start-ups select and form appropriate entities, and counseling corporate clients on governance and compliance issues. He has negotiated and drafted numerous types of corporate contracts, including shareholder and partnership agreements, employment agreements, consulting contracts, and manufacturing and distribution agreements.
Greg has lectured and published on transactional, securities, and corporate governance issues.
- Represented three of Pittsburgh's 100 fastest-growing companies, as rated by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- Has served as legal counsel to one of America's premier middle-market M&A advisory firms.
- Counseled the owners of a well-known regional medical equipment supplier regarding the sale of their company and regarding a highly successful earnout strategy that significantly increased the sale price.
- Guided the owner of a leading insurance subrogation and reimbursement outsourcing company regarding the sale of his business to a fast-growing healthcare solutions company
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Recognized as an AV® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell peer review, which identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability and very high general ethical standards
- 1998 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 1986 Dickie, McCamey&Chilcote, P.C., Shareholder, Director
- 1986 J.D., Dickinson School of Law Comments Editor, Dickinson Law Review Editorial Staff, Dickinson Journal of International Law
- 1983 B.A., cum laude, Allegheny College
- New York