Kelly is an Associate in the Corporate Group who focuses her practice on corporate governance.
Prior to joining the firm, Kelly worked at a Pittsburgh-based boutique law firm which focused on corporate governance, estates and trusts, and commercial litigation.
While earning her degree from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University during the evening, Kelly worked as a writer and broadcaster for award winning media platforms, focusing on positive and uplifting news stories.
- Legal Research and Writing
- Corporate Governance
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council, Legal Volunteer
- 2012 B.A., The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- 2022 J.D., The Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, Evening Division