Kelly is an Associate in the firm’s Banking Group.
Her practice focuses on a broad range of front-end banking matters. Prior to joining the firm, Kelly worked in the real estate and finance practice groups at a national law firm.
Additionally, Kelly worked extensively with a major energy corporation handling corporate matters relating to lease and mineral acquisitions, as well as performing title curative work and assisting with the preparation of oil and gas drilling units for operations.
Kelly regularly serves as a pro bono attorney, mediator, and arbiter for the Allegheny County Housing Court and is highly involved in leadership positions at the Allegheny County Bar Association including Councilmember for the Young Lawyers Division and the Real Property Section.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Council for the Real Property Section, CLE Coordinator
- Council for the Young Lawyers Division
- Public Service and Scholarship Committees
- Allegheny County Bar Representative in the PBA House of Delegates
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Symphony Association member
- 2023 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2022 Frost Brown Todd
- 2016 J.D., Ohio Northern University Claude Pettit W. College of Law
- 2015 Georgetown University Law Center, Constitutional Law Fellowship
- 2014 Colegio Mayor Universitario de San Pablo, International Law and Legal Studies
- 2011 B.A., University of Pittsburgh
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania