Natalie Metropulos is a commercial litigator with significant experience representing businesses in disputes with their insurers, as well as experience counseling policyholders during the renewal process.
Included among her past clients are: steel manufacturers, safety equipment manufacturers, financial institutions, and distributors of pharmaceuticals. She has helped policyholders pursue defense costs and indemnification under Commercial General Liability (CGL), Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions (E&O), Directors and Officers (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL), and Commercial Crime policies and Financial Institution Bonds.
Natalie is committed to providing pro bono legal service. She was instrumental in developing and implementing the Pittsburgh chapter of the Name Change Project, which provides free legal services to low-income transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary individuals seeking a legal name change.
Natalie lives with her husband, Mark, and their three children in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.
- Assisted manufacturer/distributor of wheelchair lifts to recover nearly $1M under its Commercial Crime policy for loss resulting from employee theft.
- Represented a manufacturer of respiratory equipment and heat protective clothing in various disputes with its Commercial General Liability insurers regarding coverage for asbestos-related bodily injury claims in both state and federal court.
- Represented one of the big-three opioid distributors in claims against its Commercial General Liability and Errors and Omissions carriers for defense and indemnity of bodily injury claims brought by state and local governments.
- Represented a steel manufacturer against its Commercial General Liability insurers for indemnification of environmental cleanup costs.
- Counseled a university regarding the terms of a tax indemnity insurance policy.
- 2020: Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2007-2015 and 2019: Reed Smith, LLP
- 2022: F.A., Creative Writing, Chatham University
- 2007: D., magna cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law Contributing Editor, Duquesne Law Review, 2005-06
- 1998: A., English, Penn State University
- S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania