Robert Jochen is a member of the Real Estate and Energy group at Metz Lewis.
His practice focuses on real estate acquisitions and dispositions, real estate leasing, and real estate financing. Robert also has experience in the energy industry, having represented clients acquiring and developing oil and gas assets in the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations, selling offshore wind assets, and constructing energy storage facilities.
- Represented a privately held real estate investment firm in connection with the acquisition, financing, and development of a hotel.
- Represented a purchaser in its acquisition of a $5,000,000 office building.
- Represented an equipment manufacturer in its acquisition of a 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
- Represented a landlord in the sublease of an industrial warehouse and property for use as a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Represented an owner in the sale of its 160,000 square foot warehouse facility.
- Represented a purchaser in its acquisition of a $2,000,000 mixed-use building.
- Represented an international holding company in its acquisition of oil and gas assets in unconventional shale plays located in and throughout Texas.
- Represented a U.S. holding company in its sale of an offshore wind farm of more than 200 MW in net capacity.
- Represented a U.S. renewable energy project contractor in the construction of an energy storage system located in Washington.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- 2015 Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2012 Reed Smith LLP
- 2011 J.D., The Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law
- 2008 B.A., Niagara University