Shanan Stewart Shriber counsels companies on a variety of corporate and business transactions, with a focus on commercial relationships.
Shanan’s commercial practice includes drafting and negotiating purchase, sales and distribution agreements for goods and services, sales and purchasing terms and conditions, indemnification agreements, licensing agreements, and other general contracts, and advising companies on general commercial matters. Her corporate practice includes corporate mergers and acquisitions, business sales and acquisitions, transitional services agreements, employment agreements, partnership and operating agreements and general corporate work.
Shanan joined the firm Of Counsel in 2017 after a short hiatus from 17 years of full time practice with both a Global Top 50 Law Firm and a Fortune 500 company. When not counseling clients, Shanan enjoys spending time with her family, volunteering at her sons’ school, traveling, training their new puppy and doing Zumba.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Admitted to Practice in Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- First recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2004
- 2017: Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC
- 2009: Philips Healthcare, a division of Royal Philips
- 2000: Reed Smith LLC
- 2000: LLM in Taxation, New York University School of Law
- 1999: J.D., Thomas Cooley School of Law, summa cum laude, Class Valedictorian and Associate Editor of Law Review
- 1995: B.S., University of Florida