Anne’s practice areas include individual tax planning for high network individuals and employee benefits.
Anne also practices in the corporate and trust and estates groups at Metz Lewis.
Anne has a background in dealing with a range of employee benefit matters including, but not limited to, 401(k) plans, pension plans, nondeferred compensation plans, ACA issues, cafeteria plans, and HSAs.
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- 2018: Metz Lewis Broadman Must O’Keefe LLC
- 2014: Wodarczyk & Associates
- 2012: LLM in Taxation, University of Georgetown, graduated with distinction
- 2011: J.D., University of Pittsburgh, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- 2008: BA in Religious Studies, Allegheny College, Magna Cum Laude