Mason’s practice is focused on creditor’s rights, workouts, and bankruptcy litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mason served as a law clerk for the Honorable Gregory L. Taddonio in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
While attending law school, Mason served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Charles M. Walker in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. Prior to his experience in chambers, he served as a law clerk with Legal Aid of East Tennessee. Mason also served as Acquisitions Editor for Volume 22, Numbers 1 & 2 (2021) of Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law.
- Case Commentaries: Patents—Inter Partes Review, 21 Tenn. J. Bus. L. 171, 187-191 (2020).
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association – Pittsburgh Chapter
- The Judith K. Fitzgerald Western Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Inns of Court
- 2021: J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law; Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, Acquisitions Editor; Moot Court Board, Member; C.A.L.I. Awards: Business Reorganizations and Workouts, Consumer Bankruptcy and Finance, Negotiations, Agriculture & Food Law, Introduction to Chinese Law
- 2014: B.A., Public Administration & Government, Minor-Economics, magna cum laude, Lipscomb University